Outlook and Opportunities: The Investment Puzzle: Putting the Pieces Together
Instructor: Elizabeth Hartman, Financial Advisor/Edward Jones
Like a jigsaw puzzle, economic conditions, corporate performance, the international backdrop and your investment decisions fit together to form a larger picture. But it can be hard to see a pattern among the various pieces of our investment outlook.
We’ll look at these key questions facing investors today:
– Will there be a recession this year
– Will interest rates go lower or even negative?
– How long will the market slump last?
– Will global markets keep underperforming?
– What are the risks to our outlook?
– What common mistakes can I avoid?
How can I put all the pieces together?
– You will need a device that has internet access: a smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop that has a speaker & camera (optional)
– No experience required
– Register online only. When you get to the field that says, “Search Keyword”, type in Market and hit Submit. Contact the coordinator if you have issues.
– Register & RSVP to Liz Hartman 252-637-4871 no later than Tuesday, April 21st to receive your call-in code & participant number.
– Spaces are limited, so please respond soon.
Submitted by: Megan Johnson, Adult Enrichment Program, Craven Community College