Enhancing the linkages between farm families and urban residents
November 2, 2013 from 10am – 2pm
Farm City Day is presented by Craven County Cooperative Extension, Tryon Palace, and the New Bern Farmers Market.
Activities and participants include:
– Havelock High FFA
– Craven/Pamlico Beekeepers Association
– NC Soybean Producers Association
– Eastern NC Rose Society
– Rachel the Milking Cow
– 4-H Demonstrations
– Horse & Carriage Rides
– Pickin’n Grinnin’ Musical Group
– Farm Animals
– Vintage Farm Equipment and Vehicles
– New Bern Fire and Rescue Department
– Craven County Extension & Community Association
– Free Seaford Cookbooks
Free and open to the public!
Activities and demonstration to be held at the New Bern Farmers Market and the North Carolina History Center. For details call 252-633-1477.
Submitted by: Tom Glasgow, Director, Craven County Cooperative Extension