New Bern Now’s Magazine has been available online in full color with links to important websites! View it here.
A lot of people really enjoy holding and reading the print edition!
New this quarter is a unique “Wall Calendar” and a Downtown Map that features our advertisers, points of interest, and historic landmarks!
Feature stories include: Quality of Life, Barn Bash, Mouthwatering Ribs Recipe, Best of New Bern from Survey!
Regular stories include: Our town, Healthcare, Things to do, Education, Dining, Business and Non-profits, Staying in New Bern, Explore the Arts, Step Back in Time, Discover the Great Outdoors, and Photos Around Town!
Hardcopies are available at numerous locations throughout the Greater New Bern areas! Here’s some of numerous locations where you can get the print edition:
– The Aerie Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, and Conference Center
– The Accidental Artist
– Acupuncture Works
– A Dog’s Dream
– Baker’s Kitchen Restaurant and Bakery
– Bill’s Pet Store
– The Birthplace of Pepsi
– Bella’s Cafe’ and Catering
– Bespoke Custom Designs
– The Black Cat Shop
– The Boathouse of New Bern
– The Brown Pelican
– The Bruin Craft Beer & Wine
– Candlewood Suites
– Captain’s Stay Bed & Breakfast
– Carolina Creations
– Century 21 Zatyoun-Raines
– The Charles Tendell Studio (New Bern Live)
– Coastal Carolina Regional Airport
– Courtyards by Marriott
– The Cow Cafe’
– Craven Animal Hospital
– Craven County Habitat for Humanity ReStore
– Crema Brew
– Diving Dawgs
– The Four C’s
– Hampton Inn
– Hanna House Bed & Breakfast
– Holiday Inn Express
– Girlfriendz Salon
– The Isaac Taylor House
– Jungle Jump of New Bern
– The Law Offices of Oliver & Cheek
– Lynaire Kennels
– Mario’s Pizza
– McCarthy Square Pharmacy
– Mitchell Hardware
– MJ’s Raw Bar & Grill
– New Bern-Craven County Public Library
– New Bern Farmers Market
– North Carolina History Center
– Poor Charlie’s Flea Market and Antiques
– Pollock-Best Funerals & Cremations
– Prohibition and Grill
– Salon #9
– Sara’s Big Apple Italian Restaurant
– Savi’s Wine
– Shop Class
– Springhill Suites
– Surf, Wind, and Fire
– Sweet Pea’s Cafe’
– The Tyson Group Realtors
– Tryon Palace Waystation
– The UPS Store of New Bern
– Wit Clothier & Jillybird Boutique
We’re still delivering the first round so they will also be available at numerous other locations this week.
Let us know if you want to be a distribution point or if you want extra copies to share with your friends.
We try our best to create the magazine as a reflection of living in New Bern Now! We strive to shine the spotlight on the people, places, and great things happening in our community!
We truly appreciate everyone who has sent us information and we want to expand to more pages. We can’t do that without your help! Become a supporter, sponsor, or advertiser!
We welcome any suggestions, comments, or questions so we can improve our services!
If you have a business or non-profit that you’d like to see on the map, there’s a small annual fee. We pride our efforts on providing affordable rate to help you promote your efforts. We have special packages that reach multiple media outlets include, an online news and source, podcast and radio show, print magazine, and on social media.
If you’d like to be part of our efforts please let us know by calling 252-259-6853.
We look forward to hearing form you! Thank you for visiting New Bern Now!