What are you doing this weekend?
Here’s a list of things to do to give you some ideas:
19th: African-American Lecture: “Differing Views, NC Women on the Homefront 1860 – 1865”, Guest Speaker: LeRae Umfleet , 7:00pm, Cullman Performance Hall, North Carolina History Center. For details, call 252-639-3500
19th – 22th: Cabaret, Thurs – Sat: 8:00pm, Sun: 3:00pm at the Masonic Theatre, 416 Hancock St. For details call 252-634-7877
20th: Cake Decorating is So Delicious! 12:00pm, Hayden H. Jones Auditorium, New Bern – Craven County Public Library. For details, call 252-638-7800
20th – 21st: Little Women, Fri – Sat: 8:00pm, Sun: 2:00pm at the New Bern Civic Theatre. For details call 252-633-0567
21st: Coffee, Donuts and the movie Chocolat, 10:00am, Hayden H. Jones Auditorium, New Bern – Craven County Public Library. For details, call 252-638-7800
21st: Sudan Shriner’s Market Jam, 5:00pm at the New Bern Farmers Market. For details, call 252-349-1859
21st: Jeff Miller in Concert, 7:00pm – 9:30pm, Trent River Coffee Company. For details call 252-639-1644
Visit the New Bern Farmers Market on Saturday, 8:00am – 1:00pm to shop for arts, crafts, and local produce.
We also have many tour options! You don’t have to be a tourist to check out these fun activities and enjoy the weekend!
– Bear Town Bears Walking Tour
– Captain Fins Pontoon and Kayak Rentals and Tours, 252-876-2288
– Captain Nick’s Sightseeing Boat Rides, email
– Carolina Carriage & Tours, 252-675-5360
– Cedar Grove Cemetery Tours, 252-635-1374
– Colonial Capital Helicopter Tours, Kale Storage Rd., 252-514-2242
– Ghosts of New Bern Walking Tour, 252-571-4766
– Lookout Lady Cruise, New Bern Grand Marina F Dock, 252-728-7827
– New Bern Fireman’s Museum, 408 Hancock St., 252-636-4087
– New Bern Tours and Convention Services, 333 Middle St., 252-637-7316 or 800-849-7316
– On The Wind Sailing Cruises, 252-670-3047
– Palm Coast Tours and Outings, 252-665-1175
– Segway Tours, 800-979-3370
– Self-Guided African American Heritage Tour sponsored by the Craven County Convention and Visitors Center, 252-637-9400
– Tryon Palace and the North Carolina History Center, 252-637-9400
– Tugboat Cruises LLC, 101 Craven St., 252-349-3819
– Walking Tours, Tryon Palace Historic Sites and Gardens, Corner of Pollock and George Sts., New Bern, 252-514-4900 or 800-767-1560
If you know of any events that aren’t listed, please comment below or send us an email. You can also follow us on New Bern Now’s Facebook page!
Have a great weekend!