The Tuesday, December 14th meeting will be held at 6 p.m. in the Courtroom at City Hall located at 300 Pollock St. You can also watch live on the City of New Bern’s Facebook page or watch later on City 3 TV.
- Meeting opened by Mayor Dana E. Outlaw. Prayer Coordinated by Alderman Odham. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Request and Petition of Citizens.
- Approve Minutes.
- Presentation by Craven County Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
- Appointment of Mayor Pro Tempore for 2022 and Administration of Oath.
- Discussion of Development of 925 Broad Street.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution in Support of a Speed Limit Change on a Portion of South Glenburnie Road.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving the 2021 Local Government Agencies General Records and Program Records Retention and Disposition Schedules.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Initiate the Upset Bid Process for 506 Darst Avenue.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Extend an Encroachment Agreement for the Elks Building.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Supporting the Submission of a 2021 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Application.
- Consider Adopting a Budget Ordinance Amendment for FY2021- 22.
- Consider Adopting an Ordinance to Amend the Entitlement Cities Community Development Block Grant Fund.
- Attorney’ s Report.
- City Manager’s Report.
- New Business.
- Closed Session.
The agenda, packet, and minutes are published on the City of New Bern’s website here.
Individuals with disabilities requiring special assistance should call 639-7501 no later than 3 p.m. the date of the meeting.
Agenda provided by Brenda Blanco, City Clerk
Let us know if you have any comments or questions by sending an email.
Wendy Card, Editor-in-Chief