- Meeting opened by Mayor Dana E. Outlaw. Prayer Coordinated by Alderman Aster. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call
3. Consider Adopting a Resolution Calling for a Public Hearing to Rezone 356 Rocky Run Road from R-20 Rural Residential to A-5F Agricultural Forestry District.
4. Approve Minutes.
5. Presentation on Juneteenth of New Bern.
6. Presentation on African American Heritage Signs.
7. Conduct a Public Hearing and Consider Adopting an Ordinance to Annex Tax Parcel IDs 7-035-002 and 7-035-030.
8. Consider a Public Hearing on the Proposed Redistricting Plan for the City of New Bern
9. Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving Streetlight on Frida Road.
11. Attorney’s Report.
12. City Manager’s Report.
13. New Business.
14. Closed Session.
The agenda, packet, and minutes are published on the City of New Bern’s website here.
Individuals with disabilities requiring special assistance should call 639-7501 no later than 3 p.m. the date of the meeting.
Agenda provided by Brenda Blanco, City Clerk
Let us know if you have any comments or questions by sending an email.
Wendy Card, Editor-in-Chief