Do you attend Board of Aldermen meetings? Personally, I watch them online while working. It’s important to have an understanding of policy issues that impact our day-to-day lives.
- Meeting opened by Mayor Dana E. Outlaw. Prayer Coordinated by Alderman Bengel. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call
- Dedication of Courtroom and Brief Reception.
- Request and Petition of Citizens.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Close Monroe Drive for a Town Hall Meeting.
- Approve Minutes.
- Presentation on Pembroke Infrastructure.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving the Donation of the Structure Located at 602 Gaston Boulevard to the Redevelopment Commission.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving a Grant from the NC Governor’s Highway Safety Program.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Authorizing the Addition of Streetlights on Stimpson Street.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving an Agreement with NC Railroad Company to Extend the License Agreement for the Union Station Train Depot.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Approve an Agreement for Purchase and Sale of Real Property with the NC Railroad Company.
- Attorney’ s Report.
- City Manager’ s Report.
- New Business
- Closed Session.
Individuals with disabilities requiring special assistance should call 639-7501 no later than 3 p.m. the date of the meeting.
Let us know if you have any comments or questions by sending an email.
By Wendy Card