Are you interested in what’s happening at City Hall? Some residents believe it’s their civic responsibility to attend every meeting. Meetings are open to the public and it’s a great way to find out what New Bern’s elected officials are doing by attending the meeting at 6 p.m. at West New Bern Recreation Center located at 1225 Pinetree Drive. You can also watch live on the City of New Bern’s Facebook page or watch later on City 3 TV.
- Meeting opened by Mayor Dana E. Outlaw. Prayer Coordinated by Mayor Outlaw. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Closing the 200-300 blocks of Belle Oaks Drive for a Belle Oaks Neighborhood Block Party.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Closing the 1600 Block of Lincoln Street for the Fisher Family Reunion.
- Approve Minutes.
- Consider Adopting Fiscal Year 2020-21 Final Budget Ordinance Amendment.
- Consider Adopting an Ordinance Amending the Entitlement Cities Community Development Block Grant (“CDBG”) Fund.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving a Lease Agreement with Promise Place for 408 Hancock Street.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving a Lease Agreement with Habitat for Humanity of Greater New Bern for 920 George Street.
- Consider Adoptinga Resolution Approving a Lease Agreement with State Employees Credit Union for the ATM in the Parking Lot at 302 Craven Street.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution for the Donation of the Structure Located at 602 Gaston Boulevard to the Redevelopment Commission.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Initiate the Upset Bid Process for 125 Hillmont Road.
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Initiate the Upset Bid Process for 597 Hwy. 55 West.
- Attorney’s Report.
- City Manager’s Report.
- New Business.
- Closed Session.
Agenda provided by Brenda Blanco, City Clerk
Let us know if you have any comments or questions by sending an email.
Wendy Card, Editor-in-Chief