Episode 109 – First Live Video Show
Find out the latest “positive” news and information about our beautiful and happening town of New Bern and Beyond. Beyond, meaning our travels throughout Eastern North Carolina!
During this show, New Bern Now’s Podsquad: Susan Moffat-Thomas, Kathy Morrison (New Bern Historical Society), Charles Tendell (Charles Tendell Show), Rich Sheridan (Crystal Coast Discovery Map),Tracey Stones (NCMZ.live) and I talked about the latest happening in our community on location in the Charles Tendell Studio located inside the O’Marks Bldg., 233 Middle Street Suite 107 in Downtown New Bern!
Special thanks to this Podcast episode’s Co-Sponsors:
– New Bern Mardi Gras, 252-634-7937
– Steve and Jana Tyson, The Tyson Realty Group, 2301 Grace Ave., 252-675-9595.
1:03 – New Bern Mardi Gras in the Historic Ghent Neighborhood
2:15 – New Bern Historical Society
– The Story of Ghent, Encore with John Leys
– Green Book Lunch and Learn with Angela Thorpe
– Nominate New Bern High School Seniors for the Harriet Marks Scholarship
11:32 – The Avett Brothers
14:32 – Craven Ukes
15:40 – Tracey Stones is New Bern Now’s Marketing Director
22:30 – The Tiny Tornado
24:09 – Potter Eddie Kaplan makes a difference
25:40 – Charlie Brown at the New Bern Civic Theatre.
26:05 – The Diary of Anne Frank by RiverTowne Players
26:43 – 12th Annual Local Authors Luncheon by The Twin Rivers Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW)
27:26 – Revitalize New Bern: A Creative Call
27:43 – Freedom Ball Fundraising Gala benefiting True Justice International
29:42 – Point-in-Time Count
31:44 – Story of BBQ in North Carolina Exhibit
32:46 – Interview with Ted Peterson, Wit Clothier and the Historic Stanly House (Featured in the upcoming Our State Magazine)
38:26 – Night trippin’
– Simon Spalding and Tuppence at The City Stage
– Tommy Duzan Sr. at The Bruin Craft Beer & Wine
– Ryan Rubich at The Brown Pelican
– Ed Prophet living the dream at BrÜtopia
– Oriental’s beloved Saltwater Gold at Blackbeard’s Triple Play
41:38 – Steve and Jana Tyson – The Tyson Realty Group
42:47 – YMCA 4th Annual Indoor Triathlon
43:27 – Daytrippin’
– Businesses in the Crystal Coast
– Musket Firing at Ft Macon
– Poe Fest: 4th Annual Edgar Allen Poe Tribute
– Winter Wine Dinner at Caribsea
– Saltwater “Get Hooked” Fishing School – NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
– Swansboro Community, Businesses, and Super Moon Cruise
– Morehead City Annual Chocolate Festival
53:05 – Dinner on 5 Continents
58:50 – The Charles Tendell Show and New Bern Live
We also encourage you to listen to our New Bern Live partners as their shows also air on WNOS – The Charles Tendell Show, City Talk with Sabrina and Lee, and Men On Radio Offering Non-sensical Solutions (M.O.R.O.N.S).
We’ll be back on January 31, 2019! Tune into New Bern Live’s Facebook page and YouTube channel between 1 – 2 p.m. The show will be published on NewBernNow.com and on our Libsyn and iTunes Channels.
Let us know if you’d like to join us as a guest on the Podcast or have any questions, comments or suggestions by calling 252-259-6853 or sending us an email at email@example.com.