29th: Fun Fridays, 9:00am – 12:00pm at Bright Star Farm in Trenton. For details call 252-349-0220
29th: Reptile Workshop, 9:00am – 4:00pm at Weyerhaeuser’s Cool Springs Environmental Education Center. For details, call 252-514-3533 or send an email.
29th: Wine on the Waterfront and Live Music by “Refried Beans” benefit for Tryon Palace, 6:00pm – 8:30pm, North Carolina History Center. For details, call 252-639-3500
29th: The Little Mermaid, 7:00pm at the Masonic Theatre, 516 Hancock St. For details, call 252-634-7877
29th: Woody Pines and Rebekah Todd in Concert, Doors open at 8:00pm, performance starts at 10:00pm at the Broad Street Social Club.
29th – 30th: Gigantic Sale – Knights of Columbus. Friday by appointment and Saturday: 7am – 1pm, 1125 Pine Tree Drive. For details call 252-637-2322
30th: “I Love That Lady” Golf Tournament at The Emerald Golf Club. More information to follow. For details send an email.
30th: The Little Mermaid, 2:00pm at the Masonic Theatre, 516 Hancock St. For details, call 252-634-7877
30th: “1964 – The Beatles Band Tribute” at the Grover C. Fields Performing Arts Center charity fundraiser hosted by the New Bern Civitan Club. For details call 252-636-0845
30th – July 1st: The War America Forgot at the North Carolina History Center and the Stanly House at Tryon Palace. For details call 252-639-3500
Thinking about taking a tour? Check out your options:
– Carolina Carriage & Tours, New Bern, 252-675-5360
– Colonial Capital Helicopter Tours, Kale Storage Rd., New Bern, 252-514-2242
– New Bern Tours and Convention Services, 333 Middle St., New Bern, 252-637-7316 or 800-849-7316
– Ghosts of New Bern Walking Tour, New Bern, 252-571-4766
– The Ghosts and Legends of Historic New Bern, 252-636-6030
– Self-Guided African American Heritage Tour sponsored by the Craven County Convention and Visitors Center, 252-637-9400
– Lookout Lady Cruise, New Bern Grand Marina F Dock, 252-728-7827
– Segway Tours, New Bern, 800-979-3370
– Tugboat Cruises LLC, 101 Craven St., 252-349-3819
– Walking Tours, Tryon Palace Historic Sites and Gardens, Corner of Pollock and George Sts., New Bern, 252-514-4900 or 800-767-1560
Do you know of any weekend events and activities that aren’t listed above?
Please let us know by commenting below or sending us an email. You can also visit us on New Bern Now’s Facebook page!
Thanks for visiting New Bern Now!