>If you OR your loved one is a Veteran or a Surviving Spouse of a Veteran please join us to learn what VA BENEFITS may be available!
These benefits are:
– Not dependent upon a condition related to military service
– Available to pay for Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, or Nursing Home expenses
– Are tax-free and in addition to Social Security and other income
– May be as much as $1,949.00 per month for a married veteran or for a veteran with a dependent child
– May be as much as $1,056.00 per month for a surviving spouse
– May be as much as $2,540.00 per month for a veteran married to a veteran
Please join us on Wednesday, September 22 @ 10am or 6:30pm at The Courtyards at Berne Village, 2701 Amhurst Blvd., New Bern, NC. Please RSVP 252-633-1779. Refreshments will be provided.
Listen to Mary Markovich, Elder Law & VA Accredited Attorney explain what you or your loved one may be entitled to. Attorney Mary Markovich, P.A. is an accredited Attorney by the Veterans Administration. This seminar is open to anyone who may be either a veteran, spouse of a veteran, child of a veteran, widow or widower of a veteran or a friend of a veteran.
Submitted by: Elizabeth Knowles, The Courtyards at Berne Village, 2701 Amhurst Blvd, 252-633-1779